You can return or exchange eligible items up to 14 days from the date your order was delivered as long as products are in resalable condition. Items must be in their original condition (unused, unwashed and undamaged) with all the packaging intact.
Please note that you cannot return or exchange certain products, including:
1. Custom products
2. Items listed in categories that do not allow returns or exchanges:
- Electronic Media
- Beauty (excluding electronics)
- Gourmet Foods
3. If you receive a defective item, or we sent you the wrong one, you may return the product within 14 days regardless of the category of the product. In the unlikely event something of this nature happens, please let us know using the Contact Us page on our site and we'll correct the issue or refund your purchase. When we receive the return, we'll refund the price of the product, as well as any shipping and handling charges paid. Any applicable replacement shipments may be processed for payment and shipping separately.
How do I return or exchange an item?
If you'd like to return or exchange an eligible product:
1. Go to your Orders page.
2. Click the “Need to return this item” link, or click the "View order details" button and click the "Return item" button. If the merchant accepts exchanges, the link will state “Need to return or exchange this item” and the button will show "Return or Exchange".
3. Select the reason for your return from the drop-down and provide additional comments. (Additional comments are required for most returns. They help us process your request as quickly as possible.) Or, if you would rather exchange the item, click on the link to submit an exchange request.
4. Depending on the reason selected, you will:
- Be provided with a shipping label so you can package the return and send it back to the merchant.
- Or your request will be submitted to our Customer Support Team, who will review your request. They’ll then either email you a return shipping label so you can send your return to the merchant, or ask for additional information.
5. If you selected to submit an exchange request, you'll be directed to a page to provide more information about your desired replacement item (such as different size of the item). Once you have submitted your exchange request, our team will get in touch with the merchant to facilitate the exchange. We will then get back to by email as quickly as possible.
Do not send merchandise directly back to the merchant until we issue you a return shipping label.
Once the merchant receives the package and confirms the contents are in resalable condition (this can take 7 to 10 business days), we'll issue a refund to the original form of payment minus the original shipping cost and the cost of return shipping. In the unlikely event you received wrong or defective merchandise, the merchant is responsible for the shipping and return costs.
Note: The merchant must receive the merchandise within 14 days of your return request.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable, except in the unlikely event that you have received the wrong or defective goods.
- Promotional Credits used on a returned purchase cannot be reissued.
- The cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund, except in the unlikely event you have received wrong or defective goods.
- Returns will include a refunded handling fee only if our Customer Love Team issues a full refund and all items in the order are returned.